Frankenstein
Dear Hanna I’ve been working on a monster for some
months and I couldn´t stop the working so I haven’t been able to write to you.
I did make the monster from dead bodies that I found
in the hospitals. I have been very busy reading books about creating life and I
totally forgot my friends and family so I hope you´re not mad. It took a really
long time to finish the monster but I did it and I couldn´t be happier.
The monster turned out very ugly; it had dark hair,
white teeth and yellow skin that was very dry. I do love the monster anyway
because I created it.
When the autumn came I was nearly finished. At one
o´clock a November morning I finally created life inside the monster. He opened
his eyes, breathed and moved his leg and arms. I have never been as happy as I was
that day.
Greetings from Fanny.
Inga kommentarer:
Skicka en kommentar