tisdag 11 april 2017

My work experience



I have been working at a kindergarten called Golfkullens förskola. My workday started at 9 o´clock in the morning and ended at 3 o´clock in the afternoon. In the morning when I came to the workplace I helped the other teachers to dress the kids so they could go out in the snow. When everyone was dressed I took on my own outdoor clothing. I was out with the kids and the other teacher for about an hour. After an hour I got a break. I went to the staff room and took a cup of tea. On day one of the kids brought cake and candy to all of the teachers so I took that as well. The break was only 15 minutes and after those 15 minutes had passed I helped to take off the outdoor clothing on the kids. After that, the kids just played until lunch. My lunch break was 1 hour. It started at 11 and ended at 12. Half of the kids were asleep till 1 o´clock so there wasn’t much to do. Some days the kids that were awake, and I drew or read a book. After that, I got a little break when the kids got a snack. After the break, the kids just played until it was time for me to go home. I thought it was quite fun to work at the kindergarten and I could consider working there. It didn’t get boring cause something new happened every day. It was a little exhausting because one kid was all over the place all the time but in the end, i thought it was really fun. I thought the staff was really nice and kind too.

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar